Coupling Choices for Ducting
Amco Plastics ducting can also be supplied with:-
1. Simple cuffed ends for use with the customer’s own jointing/ fastening method. These may include jubilee clip fasteners or internal steel duct sections.
2. Integral heavy duty jubilee clip fittings
3. Steel end rings of different strengths which can be pushed inside each other to provide a joint on low pressure/suction systems.
4. Steel end rings and a windlass or quick release coupling band to provide a strong, permanent and leak proof joint.
5. Power couplings (incorporating option 4) with the addition of a laced skirt for vertical suspension applications or to withstand significant axial loads generated by air pressures up to 10Kpa.
6. Both lay flat and wire reinforced ducts can be fitted with heavy duty zips to provide a very efficient leak proof joint.
7. Marquee ducting is usually fitted with hook and loop couplings for ease of use and speedy installation.